Posted on Jun. 9, 2017
Bartlett Grain is seeking Operators at our KC Grain Terminals!
• Full time, year round work
• Overtime available, pays time and a half
• No layoffs
• Promotion opportunities
• Starting wage is $14.00/hr and up
We prefer 2-3 years experience in grain elevator, mill or similar industrial environment but we will train the right person all about grain handling.
Required Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or GED degree or related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• You must have reliable transportation to be available for work 24/7.
• Experience with agriculture and farm equipment and mechanical aptitude is preferred.
Physical Demands and Working Environment:
• Work outside in extreme weather conditions
• Work in a dusty environment
• Able to walk/stand on hard surfaces for long periods of time
• Able to climb ladders of various heights
• Able to work in confined/tight spaces
• Able to perform strenuous physical labor at times in excess of two hours
• Able to pass drug screen
• Able to pass thorough background check
• Stable work history
Bartlett offers a generous benefits package including:
• 401(k) plan with company match
• Profit sharing plan
• Health Insurance, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability coverage paid 100% for employee
• Dental and Vision insurance available
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
KC Grain Terminals!
Visit us on our Website or Call Matt for more information
(Fill out the 'Quick Apply' form and be redirected to our information)