Posted on Nov. 22, 2017
GENERAL MANAGER IN TRAINING
Popeyes Veterans Parkway is looking for a General Manager in Training to help grow their business.
The opportunities are GREAT to grow with this company and move into other management positions, as they plan to open up additional stores locally in the near future.
GREAT COMPANY! EXCELLENT BENEFITS!
Popeyes is looking for applicants who are dependable and who want to assist the restaurant in profitably, operating the restaurant within the practice and procedures established by Popeyes Operations. This position is responsible for cost control, customer service, restaurant and employee appearance, building sales, maximizing profits, and employee development. Pay rate depends on skills and qualifications and will be determined at the time of the interview. Once training is completed, a typical annual salary for GMs, on average, is $45,000 with bonuses.
Experience requirementsExperience is a plus, but not required.
ResponsibilitiesEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain the highest level of quality, service, and cleanliness in all work assignments.
• Interview candidates, make job offers and conduct new hire orientations. Enter new hires in the system. Train team members on policies, procedures, and standards, as well as continually observe their work ethic and customer service proficiencies. Understand the Learning Hub Program and have the knowledge to train team members.
• Execute guests’ food orders in a friendly and timely manner.
• Be aware of and adhere to food safety and safety procedures (holding times, temperatures, code dates, walk-in, etc.). Complete HACCP logs.
• Count and order inventory. Receive, rotate, and stock food and supply orders in accordance with proper procedure.
• Project a professional presence in the restaurant community by being active in the community.
• Assist with coaching, and counseling issues as outlined in the Company policies and procedures.
• Demonstrate a sense of urgency to get the required job done in a timely manner. Verify that prep process and job duties have been completed before team member is released from shift.
• Any other duties to include daily and weekly projects which management deems necessary to the smooth flow, goodwill, and operation of the restaurant.
Work hoursVarious Shifts. Must be flexible.
1. EMAIL RESUME: Fill out the "Quick Apply", attached resume, and select "APPLY NOW!".
2. CALL US: Fill out the "Quick Apply", select "APPLY NOW!" and on the second page select employers phone number to access number.
3. APPLY IN PERSON: Fill out the "Quick Apply", select "APPLY NOW!" and on the second page select employers address to access address to apply in person.