Posted on Apr. 27, 2018
We are a non-metallic fabricator seeking a full time General Manager to supervise employees in the continuous operation of the plant's production activities. You must maintain focus on overall plant goals, safe work practices, continuous process improvements, good labor relations climate, outstanding quality and production efficiencies.
EXCELLENT PAY AND BENEFITS PACKAGE!
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years equivalent experience in related field
• Computer literate - Plex knowledge is a plus.
• Tool and Die Knowledge.
• Safety focused with good organizational skills.
• 5S, Kaizen, Continuous Improvement with Lean Manufacturing is a Plus.
• Coordinates schedules based on sales levels and production capacity.
• Reviews production orders and ensures that production schedules and customer order requirements are met on a continuous basis.
• Responsible for the efficiency of all manufacturing operations and production employees.
• Ensures that all people in work group are adequately trained and are knowledgeable of department procedures.
• Has knowledge and understanding of plant safety programs and emergency procedures.
• Works within specific guidelines and direction from the Director of Operations.
• Communicates with all shift employees providing information and instruction as needed to address problems and maintain effective working relationships.
• Maintains production floor employee training records and inputs key shift performance indictors into production database.
Various hours, as needed
Click "Apply now" to email your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.