Posted on May. 11, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance
Tulsa Transit is now hiring for General Maintenance - Utilities
Performs general cleaning duties at MTTA facilities, buildings, grounds, and equipment subject to inspection utilizing automatic and manual cleaning equipment. Service and clean all equipment, steam clean engines and other mechanical parts on vehicles. Clean sewer lines and bathrooms, patch building roofs and parking lot.
Fuel, oil, and grease, etc., buses and other MTTA vehicles. Pick up parts from supply warehouse, stores, and runs errands for Maintenance Department by driving an MTTA vehicle. Move furniture and equipment as needed, performs other incidental duties as may be assigned.
• High School Diploma or GED
• State of Oklahoma Class D Operators License
• No moving violations within the last 3 years
• No DUI/DWI convictions
• Forklift license preferred
• Automotive experience preferred
• Pass DOT physical and additional MTTA requirements
• Must be available evenings and weekends
A career with Tulsa Transit is a great way to help people and serve our community! We move people. We take them to work, school, shopping, and all of life’s other important destinations.
• FREE Employee Health & Dental Insurance
• Long-term disability insurance
• Employee Pension Plan
• Employer match 457b plan
• Paid vacations and holidays
We offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, pleasant working conditions, and working with great people.
Interested candidates should apply today! Application available online or you may pick one up at our Denver Ave or Memorial Midtown stations. You may also email your resume to us (you will be redirected to our online application and email address for quick apply):
EEO/AA and Drug Free