Posted on Dec. 29, 2017
Health Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Loews Hotels at Universal Orlando is hiring General Maintenance Technicians for the following locations:
• Portofino Bay Resort at Universal Orlando
• Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando
• Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando
• Cabana Bay Beach Resort at Universal Orlando
• Sapphire Falls Resort at Universal Orlando
• Aventura Resort is Opening Summer 2018!
We are looking for experienced General Maintenance Technicians at all levels (we have different levels and we pay based on experience).
We offer Great Benefits!
• Competitive Compensation
• Full time, Part time and On Call Shifts
• Full Health Benefits - Vision- 401K
• Complimentary admissions to Universal, SeaWorld and Busch Gardens
• Great Room Benefit and Travel Program
• Educational Reimbursement
• Complimentary Meals during your work shift
• Great Internal Promotion Program
• Growing Organization with Room to Grow your Career!
• We offer Great College Internships!
Experience requirementsWe are seeking individuals skilled with plumbing, locksmith work, HVAC, painting, kitchen mechanic work and laundry mechanic experience.
Responsibilities• Under direction assist in repairs and replacement of malfunctioned/defective equipment, electrical components or wiring. Reassemble and test equipment following repairs.
• Adjusts, repairs or replace thermostats, pressure stats, relays, switches, and wiring.
• Repacks valves, lubricates moving parts, replaces filters, clean coils, and provides preventive maintenance on equipment.
• Observes and follows all safety rules and procedures, including wearing required personal safety equipment.
• Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
SkillsBasic Mechanical Skills:
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to interact professionally with customers.
• Comfortable with Windows-based software.
• Is polite, friendly, and helpful to guests, management and fellow employees.
• Complies with required safety regulations and procedures.
• Complies with hotel standards, policies and rules.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagrams, or schedule form.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work hours• Full time, Part time and On Call Shifts
• Overnight, PM and Day Shifts!
If you are interested in this position and you have what it takes to be a part of Universal Orlando, click on “Apply Now”. If not, please check out our Job Search to explore other opportunities within our universe. We regret that due to the volume of responses only applicants of interest will be contacted.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2017 Universal Studios. All right reserved. EOE