Posted on Apr. 30, 2017
Loews Hotels at Universal Orlando is hiring General Maintenance Technicians for the following locations:
•The Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando
•Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando
•Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando
Under direction assist in repairs and replacement of malfunctioned/defective equipment, electrical components or wiring. Reassemble and test equipment following repairs.
• Adjusts, repairs or replace thermostats, pressure stats, relays, switches, and wiring.
• Repacks valves, lubricates moving parts, replaces filters, clean coils, and provides preventive maintenance on equipment.
• Observes and follows all safety rules and procedures, including wearing required personal safety equipment.
• Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Basic Mechanical Skills.
• Excellent costumer service skills.
• Ability to interact professionally with customers.
• Comfortable with Windows-based software.
• Is polite, friendly, and helpful to guests, management and fellow employees.
• Complies with required safety regulations and procedures.
• Complies with hotel standards, policies and rules.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagrams, or schedule form.