Posted on Jul. 28, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Birchwood Foods has an exciting opportunity for General Laborers. A General Labor Associate will use equipment to assist with manufacturing, packaging, and other steps along a production line.
Education requirements* High School Diploma or GED
Qualifications* Punctual and good attendance
* Good communication, math,read and writing skills
* Able to complete Quality, Safety training
* Able to work at a fast pace, repetitive work environment
* Ability to work in a team environment and a diverse workforce.
* Able push/pull/move 50 lbs. or more, climb a ladder and stand for extended periods of time.
* Must be flexible and able to work overtime and weekends.
* Quality, safety minded, reliable, precise and self-motivated.
* General Labor, Warehouse or manufacturing experience preferred.
ResponsibilitiesEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform a variety of tasks involved in the manufacturing of products.
* Must be able to multi task in a fast paced environment.
* Packing, general labor straighten, count and unfold product to specification.
* Monitor and/or assists in identifying foreign materials.
* Notify supervisor/line leader of abscess (if applicable).
* Comply with all GMP policies and procedures Adhere to all Safety Policies and procedures.
* Notify Supervisor of any mechanical or material issues.
* Rotate through various positions as needed.
* Must be able to tolerate non-temperature controlled environment with very cold/hot conditions.
* Work in various areas of production of the plant as required by production demands
* Maintain a safe and clean work area.
* Maintain adherence to company policies, safety standards, and good manufacturing practices.
Work hours2nd Shift