Posted on Jan. 11, 2018
Full Time, Part Time
Executive Management Services, Inc.
Seeking Full-Time & Part-Time General Cleaners in the Fairfield, Cincinnati and Wilmington, OH areas.
Executive Management Services provides cleaning and facility maintenance to a wide range of businesses—from factories, mine operations, retail operations, and warehouses, to Class “A” office buildings, medical buildings, and laboratory/ research centers.
Founded in 1989, EMS is a privately-owned and operated, a national provider of commercial cleaning facilities management, headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Interested candidates should visit our website (Click Apply Now) to submit an online application. Then Contact Shawna at (Click Apply Now) for more information and to schedule an interview.
Qualifications• Must have a clean criminal history
• Must pass a drug screen
ResponsibilitiesThe successful candidate will:
• Be willing to take instruction and be coachable
• Be willing to perform different job functions when asked (if there are staff shortages)
• Have a safety-first mindset and follow all safety regulations and procedures
• Be punctual with excellent attendance
• Possess a strong work ethic and be proud of their performance on the job
• Have dependable transportation (bus riders welcome)
• Have a high focus on customer service
Job Duties Include:
• Dusting – high and low
• Vacuuming – including edges
• Emptying trash and recycling bins
• Hanging trash liners
• Carpet spotting
• Emptying and wiping ashtrays
• Wiping hard surfaces
• Cleaning window ledges and blinds
• Other duties as assigned
SkillsPossess basic cleaning skills
Work hours2nd Shift