Posted on Nov. 10, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
Executive Management Services, Inc.
Seeking Full-Time & Part-Time General Cleaners in the Fairfield, Downtown Cincinnati and Northern KY areas.
Executive Management Services provides cleaning and facility maintenance to a wide range of businesses—from factories, mine operations, retail operations, and warehouses, to Class “A” office buildings, medical buildings, and laboratory/ research centers.
Founded in 1989, EMS is a privately-owned and operated, national provider of commercial cleaning facilities management, headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana.
The successful candidate will:
• Possess basic cleaning skills
• Be willing to take instruction and be coachable
• Be willing to perform different job functions when asked (if there are staff shortages)
• Have a safety-first mindset and follow all safety regulations and procedures
• Be punctual with excellent attendance
• Possess a strong work ethic and be proud of their performance on the job
• Have dependable transportation (bus riders welcome)
• Have a high focus on customer service
• Have a clean criminal history
• Pass a drug screen
Job Duties Include:
• Dusting – high and low
• Vacuuming – including edges
• Emptying trash and recycling bins
• Hanging trash liners
• Carpet spotting
• Emptying and wiping ashtrays
• Wiping hard surfaces
• Cleaning window ledges and blinds
• Other duties as assigned
Interested candidates should visit our website (Click Apply Now) to submit an on-line application. Then Contact Shawna at (Click Apply Now) for more information and to schedule an interview.