Posted on Mar. 16, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K
Scioto Services LLC, a Marsden Holding Company, is a facility services provider of commercial janitorial, building maintenance and specialty property services with operations serving customers throughout the United States. Scioto Services is a building services contractor known for its operational excellence and its ability to provide great services to small businesses and large multi-state or multi-regional companies alike. Scioto Services enjoys an unmatched reputation for maintaining property value and for helping business owners and property managers meet their objectives for their facilities. An industry-leading company of integrity, service dedication and innovation since it was founded in 1975, Scioto has succeeded by dedicating itself to providing customers with an ever-expanding array of cost-effective, superior-quality commercial property services.
Job Skills / Requirements/General Responsibilities
• Include but are not limited to: cleaning lobbies, break areas, restrooms, offices, hallways, and training rooms, manufacturing areas and assisting customers with questions or needs.
• Must be able to be counted and relied upon; be on time
• Must demonstrate proficiency in the use of cleaning equipment
• Must agree to wear any and all necessary personal protective equipment
• Enjoy manual activities
• Ability to work effectively with a team
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Maintain general cleanliness of entire warehouse
• Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Additional Information / Benefits
Scioto Services is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Scioto does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, age, sex, creed, ancestry, disability, sexual or affectional orientation, marital, or veteran status, color, religion, national origin, status with regard to public assistance or any characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, 401K/403b Plan
Screening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check.
Please Click on Apply for Address/Location
to Meet with the Hiring Manager Between the Hours of 10am and 2pm on Tuesday, 03/21/17.