Posted on Oct. 7, 2016
We Are Offering A $2,000 Sign On Bonus! NO overnight travel!
It's Good To Be Great At What You Do!
We Can Make You Even Better!
We are the Dufresne Spencer Group (DSG) and we are the fastest growing Ashley Furniture HomeStore licensee in the US. We are two brands, Ashley Furniture and our Stash stores offering unique, value oriented home furnishings. We are currently seeking Furniture Delivery Drivers for our Distribution Center located in Plainfield, IN.
Our Company Vision is “Life Moments Matter”
“Life Moments Matter” is a view that home furnishings are not just sofas or beds or lamps but part of the fabric of people’s lives — where important things happen.
This position of Furniture Delivery Driver involves the loading and delivery of our customers' furniture into their home in a clean, polite and caring manner. No overnight travel is required AND we’re offering a $2,000 Sign On Bonus!
Responsibilities of a Furniture Delivery Driver include:
• Responsible for delivery trucks and merchandise on the trucks.
• Delivery and set-up of furniture in customer's home, removing old furniture when necessary.
• May help with work orders as part of daily delivery route.
• May help unload trucks.
• May help unpack and mover merchandise to sales floor.
• Responsible for the condition of truck and to write daily truck maintenance reports.
• Backup warehouse duties when not on a delivery.
• May inspect and touch up merchandise prior to loading.
• Operate vehicle in a safe and courteous manner.
We offer our Furniture Delivery Drivers a Comprehensive Benefits and Compensation Program:
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability plans and more
• Paid vacation
• 401(k) retirement savings plan
• Generous employee purchase policy
• Earning potential of up to $50,000 per year or more
Job Requirements of a Furniture Delivery Driver:
• High School diploma or equivalent
• At least one year of experience driving a box/26”truck
• Must have a Chauffer’s license
• Ability to safely move up to 75 lbs.
• Ability to maintain heavy physical activity during shift
• Ability to communicate in the English language in both speech and writing
• Ability to carry out goals and instructions and to follow through on assignments
• Ability to bend, stoop, reach, stand, and walk frequently
• Demonstrates a customer focus