Posted on Nov. 7, 2017
Health Insurance, Flexible schedule
Immediate Full Time Openings in Moreno Valley!
Amazon is looking for individuals who can thrive in a fast-paced environment that involves working with and around moving machinery. Fulfillment centers are where associates bring Amazon orders to life for our customers.
(Must be scheduled to work 30 or more hours per week)
• Health care benefits after 90 days
• Holiday and overtime pay
• Paid time off
• Weekly pay schedule
• We also offer flexible work schedules for associates who are in school
ABOUT AMAZON FULFILLMENT CENTERS
Amazon Fulfillment centers can be as large as 28 football fields and can hold millions of items, ready for our customers to order by the click of a button. You will work with lots of fellow Amazonians—and meet even more great people during the holiday seasons. The items shipped in each warehouse can range in size from books and cosmetics to kayaks and flat screen televisions.
As an Amazon associate, there are a variety of jobs you can be trained in and asked to do. These include but are not limited to stowing items into a bin, picking customer orders, packing these orders, sorting items and placing packages on to trucks.
Our Amazon Robotics facilities use automation to help you quickly serve our customers by having an Amazon robotic unit bring products to your workstation. In traditional buildings, you do the moving by walking to the product. Some buildings rely upon powered industrial trucks (PIT) equipment such as double pallet stackers, stand-up lifts, and order pickers which lift you up as high as 40 feet.
You will be expected to have an understanding of all aspects of your role and to follow specific safety, quality and production standards in order to meet the customer demand.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT WORKING IN AN AMAZON FULFILLMENT CENTER
• We are committed to providing one of the safest work environments. This means you wear a reflective vest, stretch, provide safety tips, and recognize each other for working safely.
• We are customer obsessed, and together we focus on the customers to ensure their satisfaction. Because meeting customer expectations are a must, quality and productivity are critical.
• Noise levels vary and can sometimes be loud in parts of the building. Hearing protection is available.
• A relaxed dress code gives you freedom to move around and feel comfortable (but safe) while working.
• Amazon lets customers order whatever they need, whenever they need. Flexibility is key; associates should be open to working voluntary and mandatory extra hours and to working at a fast pace.
• Even with climate controls, temperature in some parts of our Fulfillment centers may vary between 60 and 90 degrees, and can occasionally exceed 90 degrees. Especially if you’re working in the truck yard or inside of a trailer on the dock during a hot day.
• Some tasks will require standing in one place for extended periods of time (up to 10-12 hours a day), while others involve walking around the facility, including climbing stairs – comfortable, closed-toed shoes are a must!