at Crowne Plaza
Posted on Apr. 25, 2017
Crowne Plaza hiring
Front Office Agent - PM Shift
At the Crowne Plaza we want our guests to feel able to do their best, achieve their goals and be recognized for their success.
To help them, we need you to stay One Step Ahead.
Create confidence by being an expert at what you do; by acting and looking the part and adapting your style to match your guests pace in all you do.
Encourage success by supporting and respecting your guests and their goals; by recognizing them and making them feel valued and important and offering thoughtful choices to help them feel restored and balanced.
Make it happen by being perceptive to your guests needs; by taking ownership for getting things done and working seamlessly with others to help guests be successful.
• Responsible for maintaining and promoting hospitality by welcoming and checking in guests in a courteous and efficient manner.
• Support the Crowne Plaza hallmark and service standards.
• Responsible for checking guests in and out of hotel.
• Responsible for making reservations and cancellations.
• Execute strong customer service abilities and handle customer concerns appropriately.
• Process and file paperwork accurately.
• Responsible for answering elevator alarms.
• Provide hotel directions to hotel guests.
• Working knowledge of safety box and check cashing procedures.
• Able to perform all duties of PBX.
• Stay up to date on room rates, packages, discounts and how to handle each.
• All other duties as required.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Previous experience in hospitality.
• One must have knowledge of greater Louisville Area.
• Must be available weekends and holidays.
• One must possess a pleasant and clear speaking voice.
• Have the ability to produce consistent, error free work in a steady methodical manner.
• Ability to complete detailed, accurate work based on established guidelines.
• One must have a conscientious, disciplined approach to work.
• One should have social poise, warmth and friendliness.
• One should be outgoing and friendly communication style that is considerate of the feelings and attitudes of others.
• Be able to work cooperatively with a wide variety of people. Requires finger dexterity to be able to operate office equipment, grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking repetitive motion, hearing visual acuity, and may on occasion have to lift and carry up to 40 pounds.
The statements in this job description are intended to describe the essential nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be ALL responsibilities or qualifications of the job.
EOE Drug Free Workplace
Apply on line - See apply buttons