Posted on May. 12, 2017
Employee Type: Full-time - Regular
Job Location: Great Wolf Lodge Mason LLC - MASON
Department: Guest Services
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
- Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
- Oversees daily front desk operations and manages daily room inventory.
- Welcomes guest by greeting, answering questions, responding to requests.
- Registers guest by obtaining or confirming room requirements, verifying pre-registration, assigning room, obtaining information and signatures, issuing guest room keys.
- Establishes credit by verifying credit cards or obtaining cash.
- Directs guest to the room by showing location on hotel map.
- Conveys information to the guest by receiving and transmitting messages, mail, facsimiles, packages, etc.
- Provides concierge duties to the guest by answering any inquiries regarding resort and other services guest may require, such as entertainment, shopping, business, and travel.
- Maintains records by entering room and guest account data.
- Collects revenue by entering services and charges, computing bill, obtaining payment.
- Makes resort and other reservations by entering or telephoning requirements, checking availability, confirming requirements.
- Attends room or group meetings in the place of Front Office Manager when needed.
- Secures guest's valuables by processing lost and found to the housekeeping department.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Is accessible for agents at the front desk.
• Designs the organization for optimal customer service. Promotes excellence by providing superior service to each customer.
• Uses customer-oriented telephone etiquette to get information. Greets callers, establishes rapport and projects professional tone.
• High School Diploma or equivalent experience. PHYSICAL
• Ability to lift 30lbs.
• Ability to stand/sit for long periods of time.
• Ability to bend, stretch and twist.
Visit our website by clicking on (Apply Now) and fill out an online application. Or you can Attach your resume, Give us a call or Visit us in person.
Great Wolf Lodge is an Equal Opportunity Employer