Posted on Sep. 30, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
Are you friendly, organized, and interested in fitness? Work at our front desk scheduling sessions, answering client questions, and meeting great people in a fun environment.
We are currently seeking a qualified Front Desk Sales Associates at our Austin Studio OrangeTheory Fitness location!
As an OTF Front Desk Sales Associate, you will be responsible for assisting in the operation of the fitness studio, with a strong focus on premium customer service, as well as meeting and exceeding all key performance sales indicators, including membership sales and renewals, retail and concession sales, and maximizing workout traffic. Ideal candidates have strong customer service skills and basic sales experience.
• Establish and maintain an effective referral program
• Maintain accurate records using established OTF sales systems
• Conduct telephone inquiries/follow up calls/customer care calls
• Lead OTF studio previews with prospects and/or fitness program holders
• Greet members and guests promptly, enthusiastically, and with a smile, to create a friendly positive entrance into the OTF studio
• Accurately follow the daily studio cleaning checklist (pre/during/post) shift activities
• Participate in 1-2 OTF scheduled workouts per week
• Maintain an organized and clean lobby/front desk area
• Process accurate cash and credit card transactions
• Respond immediately to member requests, inquiries, and concerns
• Ensure proper on-boarding of all OTF members through the use of Client Intake Forms and Agreements
• Work closely with Fitness Team to ensure that processes are fulfilled
• Attend and participate in all relative OTF training programs
• Excellent customer service skills
• Previous sales experience, with strong sales skills
• Experience working in a sales quota bearing structure is preferred
• Solid verbal and written communication skills required
• Able to multi-task and excel in a busy environment
• Functional computer skills required – Microsoft Office basic programs (Word, Excel), Internet, Basic computer program software use
• Health & Fitness minded people strongly preferred
• High school diploma required
• Ability to work and function in an ORANGE TEAM environment (Orange is more than a just a color, it’s an attitude)
• Flexible to work day, evening and/or weekend hours as needed
Compensation includes an hourly rate, plus commissions. We provide employees with free workouts in our state of the art studio with OTF Certified Coaches. Additionally, we provide training and the opportunity for career growth.
Click "Apply Now" to submit your resume today!