Posted on May. 9, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
FrontDesk Guest Service Representative
Overland Park Courtyard at the Overland Park Convention Center has an opening for the position of Front Desk Guest Service Representative.
We offer a flexible schedule
With more than 330 managed locations in more than 20 countries Courtyard by Marriott offers a refreshing environment that helps guests stay connected and balanced. Working at Courtyard, you'll ensure guests have a smooth, productive stay that meets their personal and business needs. Find Your World™ at Courtyard by Marriott.
Previous Customer Service experience preferred; however, if you have a positive outgoing attitude, we will train.
Must have a HSD or equivalent.
• Organize, confirm, process, and conduct all guest check-ins/check-outs, room reservations, requests, changes, and cancellations.
• Secure payment; verify and adjust billing.
• Activate and file room keys.
• Process all guest requests and relay messages.
• Print contingency lists to have a record of all guests in case of emergency. Identify and explain room features to guests; supply guests with directions and information regarding property amenities, services, and hours of operation, and local areas of interest.
• Ensure that any outstanding requests or problems from the previous day receive priority and are resolved. Run and review daily reports/logs.
• Complete designated cashier and closing reports in the computer system. Accept and record wake-up call requests and deliver to appropriate department.
• Count bank at beginning and end of shift; secure bank.
• Process all payment types, adjustment vouchers, paid-outs, correction vouchers, and miscellaneous charges; provide change. Notify Loss Prevention/Security of any guest reports of theft.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.