Posted on Oct. 11, 2016
Meet our Hiring Managers in person
Tuesday October 25th from 10am - 2pm
Click apply now for location address
Job Description Summary:
Interested in a stunning property with growth potential? A NEW place to expand your knowledge and utilize your abilities? Join us, become a part of our family at The Grove Resort & Spa, home of “Beesly the Bee”, a NEW Upscale Resort in Orlando Florida. Discover the unexpected, where every experience is given that extra touch. Inspiring ways to “Bee the Difference” with every guest and employee interaction. We’ve created a place where YOU feel at home with an excellent working environment that encourages our “Bee the Difference” Culture. We provide benefits for Fulltime employees such as; Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term disability and recently adding Critical Illness and Accidental Insurance. Company 401 k and Employee Assistance Program is available to ALL employees including complimentary lunch, uniforms, and a continuous education opportunity with our Grove Graduate Program. Our NEW destination. Yours to discover. The Grove Resort & Spa, where we have perfected the art of meeting your high expectations.
POSITION START DATE: January 2017
BASIC FUNCTION: The Front Desk Agent is to provide friendly, efficient registration, guest settlement, and information to all guests, fellow employees and visitors. Front Desk Agents are a major part of the “personality” of the resort and are the initial and final impression guests have of the property.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
-High school graduate or equivalent.
-Two years of college education preferred.
-Two years experience in a service industry, preferably in the hospitality industry.
-Excellent oral and communication skills.
-Pleasant telephone demeanor.
1. Check guest in, ensuring proper credit is received, special requests are noted and fulfilled and accurate information is established.
2. Perform all cashier functions to include accurate posting of charges to individuals and groups, and maintenance of cash receipts and hotel banks.
3. Provide exceptional customer service with smile and empathy.
4. Thoroughly complete all guest transactions.
5. Promote and sell special hotel programs.
6. Interact with resort staff in a professional manner, assisting other departments with necessary information.
7. Be knowledgeable of all emergency procedures and Resort policies.
8. Adhere to the policies of the Resort set forth in the Employee Handbook and report any observed violations to Human Resources.
9. Communicate all pertinent information to the Front Office Managers and Supervisors.
10. Follow set procedures on posting, charges, cashing checks, safe deposits, and refunds.
1. Cross training in PBX, concierge, and other duties the Front Office Manager and Assistant Manager may have.
2. Assist other departments as needed.
ENVIRONMENT: Office setting, with overhead lighting and comfortable ventilation. Constant guest contact.