Posted on Jul. 11, 2017
Fraud Prevention Representatives routinely engage card members for the purpose of verifying potential fraudulent activity on accounts identified as having potential suspicious activity identified by the various detection systems. Representatives initiate card member contact by means of an automated dialer, and/or inbound calls resulting from automated voice messages, text or email alerts. Representatives are required to utilize specific call handling procedures for the purpose of mitigating potential fraud losses while branding the Discover Product to create a rewarding and engaging experience for our customers.
Apply for this position in person. Meet with hiring managers from Discover on Wednesday, July 19, from 10am to 2pm.
Positions Also known as:
Fraud Prevention Representative, Charge Verification Group
• Ensure adherence to all Security related policies & procedures
• Utilization of active listening skills and appropriate acknowledgment statements
• Demonstrate good problem solving and relevant conversational skills
• Ability to recognize and adapt to the various channels in which customer contact is initiated
• Effective utilization of the various Skip Tracing tools available to assist in the authentication process
• Must be flexible and adaptable to changing business needs
• Ability to work in a fast paced, production oriented environment
• Perform other duties assigned to you
• Capable of building customer loyalty through listening, relationship building, and professional and persuasive communication skills
• Good analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
• Must have acceptable attendance, behavior and performance
• Must be adaptable and able to see the benefits of change
• Must be able to multitask different computer systems at the same time, while handling call volumes
• 1-2 years experience preferred
How to apply:
Apply in person on Wednesday, July 19, from 10am to 2pm. Meet with the hiring managers and discuss opportunities with Discover.
All interested candidates please fill out the “quick apply” section with your name, email address and telephone number. Click apply now to submit.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class