Posted on Sep. 21, 2016
***MEET OUR HIRING MANAGERS IN PERSON!!!!!!!
***Visit us on October 4th from 10:00am to 2:00pm
***Click Apply now for the location address
Ready to put your skills to work?
When you join CLP, you’ll work for large and small companies, national and local, that need skilled tradespeople. You have expertise and reliability. CLP has jobs.
CLP is NOW HIRING experienced Framing Carpenters for an upcoming project in the Tampa, Florida area!
Put your experience to work. Contact CLP today!!!
Carpenter Job Description:
• Prepare the layout and scope of work for the project
• Construct, install, and repair structures and fixtures of wood, plywood and wallboard
• Framing Carpenters: Install metal and wood framing and roof truss components, reading and understanding blue prints and schematics, using hand and electric tools to cut and fabricate and install frame work components
• Shape and cut materials to specific measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws
• Assemble and fasten materials to make frameworks and props, using hand tools
• Five years or more experience in rough framing for apartment complex communities
• Must have tools of your trade including skill saw, table saw, and drill gun
• Have own PPE including hard hat, safety vest and goggles, gloves, and steel-toed boots
• Verifiable references
• Committed to safety at all times
• Reliable attendance
Pay Rate: $17.00 - $21.00 / hour
Shift/Hours: 10:00 pm – 6:00 am; Monday - Saturday
Please Click ‘Apply’ for location details to Meet Our Recruiters and Submit your Resume Today!!!!
We look forward to meeting you on October 4th!!!!
CLP is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. Candidates may need to pass a formal criminal background check and drug screen prior to placement.