Posted on Oct. 12, 2017
EcoStim Energy Solutions is currently hiring for the Fairview, OK area.
NOW HIRING FRAC HANDS with CDL (Hazmat is a plus)
***Interested candidates will be redirected to our online application site/careers page for quick apply or you can apply in person at our Fairview, OK location***
We seek the same excellence in our workforce as we do for the solutions we provide. For qualified applicants, EcoStim Energy Solutions offers challenging and rewarding career opportunities, along with competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Upon hire: Two weeks of paid vacation accrued per year (accrual begins immediately), and 6 days of paid sick leave.
Eligible after 30 days of employment. The Company plan shall include:
• General Medical Insurance
• Short Term Disability
• Long Term Disability
401k – EcoStim will automatically enroll you in its 401k plan. For 2017, as an added incentive, the Company will contribute 5% of your salary into your retirement account with immediate vesting. Beginning in 2018, the Company will match up to 5% of all contributions that you make.
FRAC HANDS support well site and assemble operations. Operates a company vehicle on a routine basis between district and work site to deliver products, service tools, and equipment.
Duties will include:
• Understand and comply with all EcoStim safety rules and company policies
• Responsible for maintaining equipment, and accurate DOT logs
• Maintain satisfactory driving record
• Ability to learn the disciplines of driving and rigging up equipment on location
• Must adhere to all safety regulations
• Must be willing to obtain knowledge of pumping standards
• Ability to proficiently operate auxiliary equipment; stake bed, acid transport and sand pump
• Ability to learn to operate Frac pump, Acid pump, Line Truck, and Sand Delivery System
• Ability to maintain condition treating iron. Perform duties according to the documented Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Work Place Instructions.
• Perform duties according to and complying with the Quality policies, operating and technical procedures and work place instructions
• Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor/manager within the physical constraints of the job