Posted on Dec. 15, 2017
Hiring for the growing McAlester, OK facility only:
Tucker Energy Services is currently looking for Frac Field Engineers to join our dynamic team based in McAlester, OK.
We offer competitive pay and a great benefits package!
***Interested candidates are encouraged to apply today for immediate consideration. Please submit your resume via email - you will be redirected to our email address for quick apply.
Frac Field Engineers will supervise technical aspects of wellsite stimulation services to ensure customers are provided with quality engineering and superior service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Conducts on-location job quality control testing and communication of results.
· Supervises Fluid Technician on location to ensure proper blending of fluids and data acquisition.
· Assists service delivery effort by assisting district Equipment Operators and Service Supervisors with issues relating to product application.
· Interfaces with customers in relation to products, procedures, and equipment.
· May assist sales personnel in presentation of technical matters to customers.
· May assist in writing and reviewing job procedures and or recommendations.
· May be required to work on a 24 hours call basis.
· Other duties as required.
· Bachelors of Science Degree required. A degree in the following disciplines preferred: Engineering, Chemistry, Math, Physics, Engineering Technology etc.
· Must have previous Fracturing/ Stimulation experience in a service company or oilfield operating company.
· Proficient in running analytical software in a real-time mode.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Advanced computer skills.
· Valid driver’s license with satisfactory driving record.
· Ability to work flexible work schedule, including long and/or irregular hours. Rotational schedule.
Work is performed outside in various weather conditions. Must follow established health and safety practices and wear the required PPE. Required to meet deadlines or emergency situations. Ability to lift, carry, push, climb ladders, stoop, bend, turn, twist, crouch and grasp to retrieve products. Ability to work flexible work schedules including long and/or irregular hours.
At Tucker Energy Services, we strive to be the best in class while creating an enjoyable and rewarding work environment that encourages professional and personal growth for all employees.
Creating the industry's best workplace is our goal at Tucker Energy Services. In order to lead the industry in customer service we need to provide our team with all the resources they need to excel. That means empowering employees to prioritize their own safety above all other objectives, providing industry-leading training and career development, competitive compensation, and considering the importance of our employees & families in our workplace policies.
We are always looking for motivated, talented individuals to join our team.
Tucker Energy Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.