at Amsted Rail
Posted on Jul. 21, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K
Foundry Maintenance MultiCraft
Exciting opportunity available for a candidate looking to utilize their mechanical and electrical skills with a leading manufacturer.
Amsted Rail-Griffin Wheel, the leading manufacturer of railroad wheels in North America, is currently seeking a qualified individual for the position of Multi Craft Maintenance Technician (Mechanic/Electrician) for our Groveport, Ohio foundry.
Amsted Rail is seeking qualified experienced Maintenance Multi-crafts for (11 pm to 7 am) and (3 pm to 11 pm) positions. Position is accountable for the three-shift equipment reliability and maintenance-related performance of the manufacturing plant.
Hourly rate up to $31.90 an hour based on skills. Excellent benefit package.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance as well as a retirement package that includes 5% match on 401k contributions and an employee stock ownership program.
• A solid knowledge of PLC, VFD, HMI, industrial control systems and excellent troubleshooting skills is preferred.
• Associates Degree in Electronics/Technology/Industrial Maintenance preferred.
• Microsoft Office, email, etc.
• General knowledge required in mechanics, pneumatics and hydraulics
• Knowledge of precision measuring devices
• Able to safely operate shop tools
• Basic electrical knowledge is required
• Prefer candidates who are able to troubleshoot simple circuits, three-phase power systems, motor controls, AC/DC drives, PLC's and servo drive systems
• Prefer candidates who are able to perform installation of conduit runs, disconnects, fuse boxes, relays, motor controls, motors and brushes
For more than a century, Griffin® has been the proven leader in railroad wheel quality, design and service. We have five wheel plants - four in the US and one in Canada.
Amsted Rail is an industry leader that can offer more than a chance to succeed. This is where you can thrive. Our environment is energetic, our people are motivated and our career paths can take you where you want to go. We pride ourselves on being the market leader as well as having a management philosophy that promotes a culture of dignity and respect for all our employees.
Amsted Rail is an Equal Opportunity Employer.