Posted on Nov. 2, 2017
Assists with general warehouse inventory and customer shipment functions. Complete all activities to meet shipping schedule time requirements and warehouse storage procedures.
Education requirementsHigh School diploma or GED
Experience requirementsSix (6) months of forklift or manlift operating experience.
Qualifications- Shipping and receiving experience.
- Six (6) months or more of production experience.
- Experience with a computerized shipping and inventory system. -
- One (1) or more years of forklift, warehouse and shipping experience.
Responsibilities· Wraps finished goods for shipment.
· Provides support to Production retrieving needed supplies.
· Checks finished goods inventory to correct item identification, packing and pallet condition and adherence to stacking specifications.
· Pulls finished goods items from stock to fill orders.
· Loads and unloads shipments from trucks.
· Cleans work area to include sweeping, mopping, trash removal.
· Provides recommendations for continuous improvement .
· Visually inspect parts as needed.
· This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
Work hoursVarious Shifts
1. Fill out the quick apply form, attached your resume, and select apply now.