Posted on Jan. 12, 2018
Church and Dwight have an immediate need for individuals to fill our Forklift Operator position at our Harrisonville facility.
This is a full time job with competitive starting pay and a comprehensive benefits package including 401k and stock options.
With a staring pay rate of $15.24 per hour with growth opportunities up to $19.92 per hour.
With a shift differential of $.50 per hour for 2nd & 3rd shifts.
• Safely operate material handling equipment, including forklift
• Open and close work orders in WMS at a changeover or when needed
• Assist with inventory management and physical inventories for packaging materials and finished goods
• Manage daily disposal and replenishment associated raw materials and waste removal
• Combine partials at end of production run
• Manage rework area and return product to lines for repackaging
• Responsible for accurate warehousing of Finished Goods inventory from production line under WMS direction
• Keeps work area clean and neat
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Un-jamming the palletizer (LOTO authorized)
What we require
• Regular and predictable attendance is required
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum one year of forklift operator/powered industrial truck experience while working in a manufacturing environment, preferably in warehousing, shipping or receiving.
We are an EOE employer