at White Castle
Posted on Mar. 6, 2018
Full Time, Part Time
White Castle has immediate Team Member openings for fun, energetic people. We have immediate openings in Wentzville,
St. Charles, Cottleville, O'Fallon & St. Peters!
$9 per hour!
Weekly Pay - 401k and - More!
Help us create not only steam-grilled-on-a-bed-of-onions Sliders, but also memorable moments for the most loyal customer base around.
We provide the training, you provide the Craving!
Some of our AMAZING Benefits:
• Weekly pay – start at $9 per hour!
• Paid vacation
• Medical, dental & life insurance
• 401k & profit sharing plan
• Free uniforms
• Free meals while working
• Promote from within practice
• And more!!
Full Time, Part Time, & Student Positions Available on All Shifts!
No experience needed, but you must be outgoing, positive,
Successful team members are high energy, hardworking and eager to create memorable moments for every guest, every day!
The day-to-day responsibilities will include, but aren’t limited to: customer service, working the cash register and drive-thru, preparing orders, maintaining sanitation, &work the fryer / griddle.
Requirements & Qualifications:
• Must love to smile, laugh & have fun!
• Previous food service or management experience a bonus, but not required
• Ability to stand for up to 8 hrs shift & lift 30-50lbs repeatedly
• Enjoy working in a high energy, fast paced environment
• Promote/drive the White Castle initiatives & increase brand loyalty
• Must be a good person, team player & table to treat others with care & respect
Free food is hard to beat. Add in weekly pay, a 401k, a profit sharing plan, and health, dental/vision and life insurance, plus on-the-job training. Can you say #dreamjob!?
If you are awesome and want to work for a company that will think so too, apply today and complete the online assessment. (The application and assessment will take less than 15 minutes!) Simple & Fast....so Get Your Crave on and apply now!
An immediate interview will be scheduled for you after we receive your application and assessment!