Posted on Mar. 29, 2018
Food Service Preparers
Full Time & Part Time
Morning or afternoon shifts
Prepares meal trays in for in-flight service of airlines.
• Follow established rules of each unit for entry to building and work areas, properly attired and In compliance with HACCP guidelines for personal hygiene and observe security precautions as mandated by unit management.
• Read instructional charts or diagrams to determine amount and kind of foods and supplies to be packaged or assembled into trays or containers.
• Comply with all HACCP and Flying Food Group sanitation and proper food handling policies and procedures.
• Cut fruits/vegetables/meat using knives or slicing machinery in a safe manner to specified weights or sizes.
• Portion and garnish hot cooked foods, such as meat and vegetables, into individual serving dishes. Inspect dispensed items for contamination by foreign bodies.
• Properly return food for storage or dispose of unused food items or supplies to proper storage facility for future use with adherence to dating and rotation schedule
• Remove pans or trays of portioned salads, desserts, rolls, cream, and other cold food items from refrigerator or pantry, and place at appropriate station for tray assembly counter/tables to facilitate assembly of meal trays.
• Store completed trays in airline storage carts or containers to be transported to airplane.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Team Work - Balances team and individual responsibilities.
• Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
• Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
• Initiative - Asks for and offers help when needed.
• Innovation - Generates suggestions for improving work. Planning/Organizing - Uses time efficiently.
• Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
• Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Use equipment and materials properly.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 20 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to extreme cold (non-weather).
Starting wage between $10-13.00 per hour.
Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability,401(k),
Sick Time, Holiday Pay, Pay PTO Days Off, Free Meals
Click "Apply Now" to email your resume for consideration!