Posted on Dec. 1, 2017
Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K
Works with servers to deliver food and beverage orders from kitchen to guests
• Delivers order from kitchen to guest in an efficient and timely manner
• Carries trays with food back and forth between kitchen and dining area
• Delivers proper serving utensil with the food
• Provides quick and attentive assistance to any mishap in the dining room and kitchen.
• Cleans off all dishes in kitchen, placing the dishes in the dishwashing area
• Cleans off and wipes down work area and carts at the end of event/shift
• Completes opening and closing side work as assigned
• Properly measures and portions all food items. Complies with all portion sizes, quality standards, department rules, policies and procedures.
• Performs opening, closing and side work duties as instructed and according proper guidelines.
• Keeps workstation, coolers and equipment clean, organized, sanitized, and sufficiently stocked.
• Follows and upholds all health codes and sanitation regulations.
• Uses waste control guidelines and records all waste on spoilage sheet.
• Performs other duties as assigned