Posted on Dec. 1, 2017
Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Works with servers to deliver food and beverage orders from kitchen to guests
• Delivers order from kitchen to guest in an efficient and timely manner
• Carries trays with food back and forth between kitchen and dining area
• Delivers proper serving utensil with the food
• Provides quick and attentive assistance to any mishap in the dining room and kitchen.
• Cleans off all dishes in kitchen, placing the dishes in the dishwashing area
• Cleans off and wipes down work area and carts at the end of event/shift
• Completes opening and closing side work as assigned
• Properly measures and portions all food items. Complies with all portion sizes, quality standards, department rules, policies and procedures.
• Performs opening, closing and side work duties as instructed and according proper guidelines.
• Keeps workstation, coolers and equipment clean, organized, sanitized, and sufficiently stocked.
• Follows and upholds all health codes and sanitation regulations.
• Uses waste control guidelines and records all waste on spoilage sheet.
• Performs other duties as assigned
Education requirementsHigh school education is desired
Experience requirementsNo experience required.
SkillsAbility to lift and carry up to 35 pounds; ability to push up to 50 pounds
Ability to stand or walk for entire length of shift
Frequent bending, stretching, reaching and walking up and down stairs as the work duties demand
Good mobility to maneuver between tables or within narrow spaces to deliver food to customers; ability to balance food and beverage on a tray while walking around customers and on stairs