Posted on Apr. 11, 2017
Food & Beverage Outlet Attendant
Full-time - Regular
Job Location: Great Wolf Lodge Mason LLC - Mason, OH
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Processes Guest orders by recording order and computing bill.
- Completes orders serving beverages poolside.
- Collects revenues by announcing or presenting a bill to customers;
- Receiving payment; calculating change returns to Guest.
- Maintains serving area by keeping order; removing spills and food droppings; filing receipts.
- Maintains customer satisfaction and confidence by timely serving drinks and food; meeting service expectations; finding ways to please customers.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying supplies in the serving area and replenishing them.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures.
- Complies with food-handling and sanitation regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reviewing procedure manuals; learning new procedures and new equipment operation.
- Enhances fast-food organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Promotes team spirit and works collaboratively to achieve team goals.
• Thrives under pressure. Ability to effectively handle escalations and time critical issues. Remains productive, provides solutions, and meets goals in stressful situations.
• Excellent track record of adhering to scheduling and attendance requirements.
• Dedicated to exceeding quality standards and providing products and services of the highest caliber.
• Inspires others with enthusiasm and positive energy.
• Thorough understanding of sanitation-related issues. Takes all precautions and preventative measures necessary to ensure a clean food preparation environment.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Demonstrates flexibility by adjusting readily to changing priorities.
• Lift up to 15 lbs., site and/or stand for long periods
Visit our website by clicking on (Apply Now) and fill out an online application. Or you can Attach your resume, Give us a call or Visit us in person.
Great Wolf Lodge is an Equal Opportunity Employer