at Drury Hotel
Posted on May. 3, 2017
STARTING RATE: $10.00
• Under general supervision, prepares the 5:30 Kickback® for guests following Company policies and procedures. Maintains the food service / lobby area in a clean, well organized manner, and assists guests with Kickback service. Presents a high standard of integrity, service and hospitality at all times to promote the Drury culture with customers and co-workers. Has a general knowledge of the hotel, area and events to answer guest’s questions.
General Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
• Requires ability to take written and verbal direction in English and speak English clearly.
• Requires knowledge of hotel accommodations, the community and hotel services.
• Requires ability to conduct accurate inventory of food items and calculate order levels.
• Requires ability to communicate in a friendly manner with guests in order to create a warm, comfortable, relaxing environment.
• Education: Requires knowledge, skill and mental ability equivalent to completion of 2 years of high school.
• Experience: Previous experience in working with the public or food service experience preferred, but not required.
• Essential Functions: Requires ability to walk and stand during entire working period of 4 - 6 hours. Requires ability to lift 20 - 30 pounds intermittently during the work shift. Requires ability to push a vacuum, reach, stretch, and bend in routine daily activities.
• Reports to General Manager or Executive Housekeeper.
• Maintains and promotes a positive and cooperative work relationship with all hotel departments.
Meet our Hiring Managers in person.
*Visit us on 05/24 from 10a to 2p.
*Click Apply now for the location address or Click on Apply Now in order to upload your resume!