Posted on Sep. 12, 2017
$16.42– $22.99 Hourly
Flow Safety Restraint Technician I
Provides assembly and testing of various mechanical components by performing the following duties.
Objectives & Measurement - Key Responsibilities:
Including but not limited to:
• Strip, Inspect, Clean, and Rebuild/Reassemble all required flow control components.
• 2" 1502 Swivel
• 2" 1502 Plug Valves
• 2" 1502 All Other SPM Iron
• 2" 1502 ERV and Understand all variations
• 3" 1502 Swivels
• 3" 1502 Plug Valves
• All Other Treating Iron
• Pressure Test All SPM & Customers Treating Iron and Complete related Pressure Test Reports
• Perform Ultrasonic Testing and completion of associated paperwork
• Assist in MPI Testing
Performs all duties of the Service Technician I:
• Assist Service Technicians
• Check Equipment IN & OUT
• Driving Duties as assigned
• Inventory Incoming Iron
• Assist with Ultrasonic Testing
• Clean/Treat Iron
• Prepare Parts for MPI
• Knowledge of SPM Products and Customer Requirements
• Responsible for painting components per customer specifications
• Provides proper care and maintenance of all shop tools, equipment, and work area
• Assists with customers as needed
• Monitors daily work activities to ensure requirements are met
• Performs other routine duties.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education requirements• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Experience requirements• One to three years related experience.
Skills• Valid drivers license with a clean driving record