Posted on Sep. 12, 2017
Flow Safety Restraint Technician I
Provides assembly and testing of various mechanical components by performing the following duties.
Objectives & Measurement - Key Responsibilities:
Including but not limited to:
• Strip, Inspect, Clean, and Rebuild/Reassemble all required flow control components.
• 2" 1502 Swivel
• 2" 1502 Plug Valves
• 2" 1502 All Other SPM Iron
• 2" 1502 ERV and Understand all variations
• 3" 1502 Swivels
• 3" 1502 Plug Valves
• All Other Treating Iron
• Pressure Test All SPM & Customers Treating Iron and Complete related Pressure Test Reports
• Perform Ultrasonic Testing and completion of associated paperwork
• Assist in MPI Testing
Performs all duties of the Service Technician I:
• Assist Service Technicians
• Check Equipment IN & OUT
• Driving Duties as assigned
• Inventory Incoming Iron
• Assist with Ultrasonic Testing
• Clean/Treat Iron
• Prepare Parts for MPI
• Knowledge of SPM Products and Customer Requirements
• Responsible for painting components per customer specifications
• Provides proper care and maintenance of all shop tools, equipment, and work area
• Assists with customers as needed
• Monitors daily work activities to ensure requirements are met
• Performs other routine duties.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.