Posted on Aug. 25, 2016
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K
Flooring Installation Quality Control Specialist
Atlanta Flooring Design Centers, Inc.
Employment Type Full-time
Compensation Depends upon Skills and Experience
The Flooring Installation Quality Control Specialist must maintain good working relationships with our building contractors and field supervisors, communicate concerns and issues effectively with installers and ensure that we provide the highest quality of service to our new home builder clients while controlling costs. He or she works with subcontractors to maintain high quality job standards, conduct field audits and job site/safety inspections.
Candidates for this position must have previous experience in wood, carpet,vinyl and tile flooring. Bi-lingual fluent English/Spanish speaking is a PLUS! He or she must have strong interpersonal skills and a talent for working with variety of personalities. Good written communication skills, time management, professional dress, speech, and behavior are all required for this position.
• Works with subcontractors to maintain high quality job standards
• Conducts field audits and job site/safety inspections
• Makes repairs onsite as necessary
• Address customer concerns and issues, escalating them as necessary for job completion and customer satisfaction
• Respond to builder and/or post-sale customer concerns regarding warranty issues, repairs, and material or quality issues
• Communicates with installers to insure clear understanding of job specifications and installation requirements to maintain high quality job standards
• Previous experience in flooring operations and/or installation required
• Strong customer service philosophy
• Eligible to participate in Group Health, Dental & Vision Insurance Plan after 60 days full-time employment
• Eligible to participate in 401(K) Plan after 6 months employment
• Weekly Payroll with Direct Deposit
Apply online. See apply method, click on "APPLY NOW" for website address and to complete application process.