Posted on Mar. 16, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K
Westminster Woods on Julington Creek has an immediate job opening for a full-time Floor Technician.
Keeps common areas, resident apartments, or similar areas clean, sanitary and in an orderly condition.
Assist in the preparation of group or special functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Comply with all applicable rules, standards and guidelines related to employment with Westminster Services and its communities.
1. Responsible for all floor care – carpets, hard floors in residential units and common areas.
2. Mops, sweeps, waxes (including strip, wax & sealer) residential units and common areas.
3. General cleaning surrounding areas of the residential units and common areas.
4. Clean the “cleaning” equipment at the end of each shift. Report to the supervisor if the equipment needs repairs.
5. Responsible for maintaining all assigned areas cleaned, sanitized and free of debris at all times.
6. Assist in the preparation of designed areas for special events (includes prior and after activities).
7. Assist the department with the delivery of linen to the Health Center.
Education and/or Experience:
Less than high school education and up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
All full-time positions come with the following benefits:
· Medical – company pays a portion of premium and provides employer paid hospital indemnity plan
· Voluntary Dental
· Voluntary Vision
· Basic Life 2 times annual salary – premium paid by company
· Long Term Disability – premium paid by company
· Voluntary Short Term Disability
· Health Reimbursement Plan
· Flexible Spending Plans-medical & dependent care
· Voluntary Life for employee, spouse & child(ren)
· Voluntary Group Accident
· Voluntary Critical Illness
· 403(b) Retirement Plan – no company match but the company does contribute to a Profit Sharing Plan
· Paid Time Off
· Employee Scholarship Program
About Westminster Woods:
Our mission is to serve people — residents, employees and our neighbors in the greater community. As a faith-based, not-for-profit organization, our sole purpose is to serve older adults, by providing beautiful and quality environments to enhance lifestyles at every level of independence.
The Westminster Communities of Florida story starts in 1954, with the First Presbyterian Church of Bradenton chartering Westminster Manor, and quickly moves to Central Florida with communities in Winter Park and Orlando.
Today, we’re happy to serve more than 6,500 residents in 18 communities throughout the state, offering active, independent living, assisted living and nursing care in our nine Continuing Care Retirement Communities, as well as affordable communities for low-income seniors.
EOE, DFWP - "We honor those who have served."