Posted on Feb. 27, 2018
The Bristol at Tampa Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is in search of a capable, hard working and talented Licensed Practical Nurse / Floor LPN to join our ever growing team.
Our employees are the vital link; they are the core of excellence in the care and compassion we are committed to, striving to fulfill the expressed and unexpressed wishes and needs of our guests and their families daily. They are therefore our most precious resource.
Education requirements• Graduation from a basic educational program in practical (vocational) nursing.
Experience requirements• A minimum of one (1) year nursing experience in a long-term or acute care setting preferred.
Qualifications• Current license to practice profession in state of Florida.
• Current CPR card
Responsibilities• Works under direct supervision using the Nurse Practice Act, Company standards, Policies and Procedures and nursing judgment.
• Delivers nursing care to patients/residents requiring long-term or rehabilitative care.
• Assesses patients/residents and makes observations and report pertinent information related to the care of the patient/resident.
• Implements the patient/resident plan of care and evaluates the patient/resident response.
• Directs and supervises care given by other nursing personnel in selected situations.
• Maintains knowledge of necessary documentation requirements.
• Maintains confidentiality and patient/resident rights, regarding all patient/resident personnel information.
• Provides patient/resident/family/caregiver education as directed.
• Conducts self in a professional manner in compliance with unit and facility polices.
Skills• Maintains knowledge of equipment set-up, maintenance and use, i.e. monitors, infusion devices, drain devices, etc.
• Initiates emergency support measure (i.e., CPR, protects patient/residents from injury).
Work hours• Works rotating shifts, holidays and weekends as scheduled.
The Bristol at Tampa Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer