Posted on Nov. 16, 2016
***MEET OUR HIRING MANAGERS IN PERSON!!!!!!!
***Visit us on December 6th from 10:00am to 2:00pm
***Click Apply now for the location address
Do you have excellent CUSTOMER SERVICE skills? Then WE WANT YOU!!!
Wright National Flood Insurance Services, LLC, is looking for Flood Specialist Customer Service Agents in and around St. Petersburg, FL!
A Flood Specialist I must demonstrate the ability to provide courteous and professional service at all times to internal and external customers. The ideal candidate should also have a highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction. This individual must demonstrate a passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers while providing information and resolving any issues or concerns a consumer may have. They must have strong organizational and time management skills. The Flood Specialist should be able to handle escalated issues in a calm and effective manner, and should be able to deescalate situations as needed. In addition, a Flood Specialist must possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality. The ideal candidate will also display excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to use and exercise good judgment in decision making. A strong emphasis on superior customer service is a must.
1. Must answer all incoming calls from assigned queues.
2. Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-volume call center.
3. Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
4. Efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for repetitive policy handling and document interactions for any future contact as needed.
5. Focus on the highest priority tasks while maintaining progress on other assignments. The associate must demonstrate that they can quickly change direction when warranted.
6. Ability to utilize resources effectively to resolve internal and external customer concerns or policy inquires.
7. Ability to recommend process improvements or ideas that may better business needs or alleviate volume with vast results along with the action plan to put into motion. As Wright Flood openly accepts and encourages you to push yourself, be innovative, and share your ideas, thoughts, and/or concerns with resolution.
8. The ability to handle and understand the rules and guidelines pertaining to New Business Policy issuance for all Non SFHA’s and preferred risk zones and MPPP.
9. Proficient in the basic cancellation reasons such as: Property/Contents Sold (including Foreclosure), Duplicate Policy (4/16), Insured’s Request. Familiar with cancellation reasons that must be sent to Compliance for review. These would include Continuous Lake Flooding and Property is Severe Repetitive Loss.
10. Knowledgeable in processing all non-monetary changes and endorsements.
11. Maintain company standards regarding quality and production.
12. Meet and or exceed in expectations in all other duties assigned.
13. Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills.
Previous call center experience is required.
The applicant must display initiative and ability to resolve difficult business or interpersonal issues when needed. Also should have a strong ability to deal effectively with all levels of the organization and must demonstrate a comfort level in a fast paced environment with constant changing priorities.
Have a high school diploma or equivalent. Good typing skills with a high accuracy. Previous experience in insurance is a plus.
Bilingual is a plus, but not required.
PHYSICAL REQUIRMENTS NECESSARY ON A REGULAR BASIS:
• Manual dexterity, arm and upper body range of motion sufficient for use of a keyboard, mouse and telephone 7-8 hours per day.
• Speech and hearing sufficient for in-person and telephone communication 7-8 hours per day.
• Vision sufficient for use of a computer monitor.
• Ability to sit at a desk 7-8 hours per day
Please Click ‘Apply’ for location details to Meet Our Recruiters and Submit your Resume Today!!!!
We look forward to meeting you on December 6th!!!!