Posted on Sep. 14, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
SIGN ON BONUSES!
EARN a $250 sign on bonus after 3 months
EARN an additional $250 in sign on bonus after 6 months
Earning potential of up to $500 after 6 months
Earning potential of up to $500 after 6 months of work
G4S is searching for bright and talented professionals to join our Security Team!
Pay Rate: $13 per hour
• Referral bonus
• Professional training provided
• Paid training
• Free uniforms and equipment
• Vacation Package
• Advancement Opportunities
Education requirementsCandidates must meet the following educational requirements:
• Possess at least a high school education or equivalent (GED)
Experience requirements• Valid driver's license required
• Available 24/7 to work 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift
• Must have reliable transportation to travel between different sites
• Must have good response to telephone calls and e-mails
• Available to work weekends and holidays
• Good work ethic
QualificationsSuccessful candidates must meet the following requirements:
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
• At least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements
• NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
• Security or related experience a plus
SkillsOur Healthcare Flex Security Officer Positions are ideal for:
• Former, transitioning and military reserve personnel
• Former and future law enforcement officers
• Hospitality and customer service professionals
• College students
• Anyone with a desire to excel and learn a new trade
Work hoursVarious Shifts Available
Available 24/7 to work 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift
If interested in being one of the best then apply now.
CALL, E-MAIL, OR APPLY IN PERSON WITH US TODAY!
1. Fill out the Quick Apply Form, submit resume, and select "Apply Now".
2. Select phone to access number to call or select apply in person for employers address
We are an EEO/AA Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.