at Bic Graphic
Posted on Nov. 13, 2017
$10.00– $25.00 Hourly
Meet our hiring managers on Wednesday, November 29th, 2017.
There's never been a better time to join BIC Graphic. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision in a growing global market. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this. And with our growth, it’s time for you to pencil us in for a TOUR!
Education requirements• High School Diploma or GED
Experience requirements• Experience in a manufacturing environment.
Qualifications• Working with Oracle, a plus
ResponsibilitiesThe Flex Assistant is responsible to assist the Flex Printer/ Operator in producing quality finished goods for delivery to client.
• Ability to prepare accurate order to various areas within the production floor.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment, within tight deadlines and to organize workload to meet the department’s needs.
• Complete production reporting and necessary daily paperwork as instructed, including quantity produced, scrap, downtime, and related information.
• Actively participates in and supports teamwork and continuous process improvement.
• Ability to work in a team to meet goals and uphold positive attitude.
Skills• Must be able to operate a scale.
• Must be able to organize workload in an effective manner.
• Must have a sense of urgency AND strong communication skills
• Required to read and write English, follow verbal instructions and use simple math.
• Reach, bend, twist, push, pull, grasp, sit or stand for extended periods of time, as well as freely move about the facility as needed for the position.
Work hours• Works shifts and overtime as scheduled and/or required to meet business timelines.
BIC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. Drug-Free Workplace