Posted on May. 19, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
401k / Retirement Plan, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Health Insurance, Disability Insurance
Loomis seeks highly qualified individuals to join our team!
Immediate Interview Date: Wednesday, May 31st at 2:00PM
• Perform preventive maintenance (lube, oil change, replace belts, hoses, inspect brakes, repack bearings, check tires, on all size vehicles.
• Diagnose and effectively repair mechanical, engine and electrical irregularities/malfunctions on all size vehicles.
• Drive automatic and standard shift vehicles for testing, transfer, and pick-up/delivery of parts. Must have experience on International Engines Must have Brake and 609 certifications.
• Perform inventory and order parts, supplies, as needed.
Performance of the Above Functions Requires:
• Ability to read and understand technical service manuals, repair orders, labels, and gauges (in English).
• Ability to write work orders, purchase orders.
• Ability to communicate verbally (in English) using telephone for ordering parts and supplies.
• Must have CDL. Possession of valid driver’s license and ability to drive both automatic and standard transmission vehicles from 2,000 to 50,000 lbs. in size.
• Unrestricted ability to walk, stand, bend, stoop, squat, lift (up to 50 lbs.), push, pull, climb, and lie on back in horizontal position for prolonged periods of time.
• Ability to hoist any size vehicle with lift device (vehicle jack) using foot and arm pumping motion.
Apply online, in person or Call Monti Labelle for more information
Loomis is an equal opportunity employer. EOE M/F/V/D Drug Free Workplace.