Posted on Sep. 16, 2016
Full Time, Part Time
Orangetheory Fitness is not only the hottest workout, it's a great place to work. Ranked as one of Inc. magazine's Fastest-Growing Private Companies and a top franchise in the world by Entrepreneur's Franchise 500®, Orangetheory Fitness is a premier fitness brand. As part of an exciting business, you can make a difference by helping people meet their health and fitness goals.
At Orangetheory Fitness, our goal is to share in the experience with our members. We introduce people who are looking to better themselves to a tried and proven program designed to deliver results. Backed by the science of post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC), our heart-rate monitored training is designed to keep heart rates in a target zone that spikes metabolism and increases energy. The result is the Orange Effect – more energy, visible toning and extra fat and calorie burn for up to 36 hours after your workout! For more information about our science backed workout, please visit www.orangetheoryfitness.com.
Are you friendly, organized, and interested in fitness? Work at our front desk scheduling sessions, answering client questions, and meeting great people in a fun environment.
We are currently seeking qualified Sales Associates at all of our Austin area locations:
*Arbor Town Sqaure
*North Round Rock
As an OTF Sales Associate, you will be responsible for assisting in the operation of the fitness studio, with a strong focus on premium customer service, as well as meeting and exceeding all key performance sales indicators, including membership sales and renewals, retail and concession sales, and maximizing workout traffic. Ideal candidates have strong customer service skills and basic sales experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Establish and maintain an effective referral program
* Maintain accurate records using established OTF sales systems
* Conduct telephone inquiries/follow up calls/customer care calls
* Lead OTF studio previews with prospects and/or fitness program holders
* Greet members and guests promptly, enthusiastically, and with a smile, to create a friendly positive entrance into the OTF studio
* Accurately follow the daily studio cleaning checklist (pre/during/post ) shift activities
* Participate in 1-2 OTF scheduled workouts per week
* Maintain an organized and clean lobby/front desk area
* Process accurate cash and credit card transactions
* Respond immediately to member requests, inquiries, and concerns
* Ensure proper on-boarding of all OTF members through the use of Client Intake Forms and Agreements
* Work closely with Fitness Team to ensure that processes are fulfilled
* Attend and participate in all relative OTF training programs
* Excellent customer service skills
* Previous sales experience, with strong sales skills (experience working in a sales quota bearing structure highly preferred)
* Solid verbal and written communication skills required
* Able to multi-task and excel in a busy environment
* Functional computer skills required – Microsoft Office basic programs (Word, Excel), Internet, Basic computer program software use
* Health & Fitness minded people strongly preferred
* High school diploma required
* Ability to work and function in an ORANGE TEAM environment (Orange is more than a just a color, it’s an attitude)
* Flexible to work day, evening and/or weekend hours as needed
Compensation includes an hourly rate, plus commissions. We provide employees with free workouts in our state of the art studio with OTF Certified Coaches. Additionally, we provide training and the opportunity for career growth.
Click "Apply Now" to submit your resume today!