Posted on Sep. 30, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
We are currently seeking qualified Fitness Coaches at our Austin Studio OrangeTheory Fitness location!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Deliver predesigned workouts for up to 40 clients
• Energize and motivate members throughout the sessions
• Build OTF attendance and retaining current members
• Ensure safety of participants in regards to heart rate and exercise technique
• Provide options and challenges for specific exercises to accommodate various skill levels
• Attend monthly fitness staff meetings and required educational presentations
• Handle member concerns when applicable
• Assist fitness associates, when needed, with OTF studio tours and sales
• Assist with studio events
• Attend outside events promoting Orangetheory Fitness
• Current Personal Trainer or Primary Group Exercise Instructor Certification from select accredited certifying bodies such as but not limited to ACSM, ACE, NASM, NSCA, ISSA, or AFAA.
• Current CPR/AED Certification
• Bachelor’s degree in an exercise related field is preferred
• Intermediate knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, and body mechanics
• Strong desire to work as part of a team toward common success
• Must feel confident and convey personality while coaching on a microphone
• Ability to multi-task and stay organized
• Positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills
• Desire and capacity to train all fitness levels
• 1+ years of experience teaching groups or personal training in the fitness industry
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Must be able to safely lift and move up to 40lbs
Compensation: $25-$55 per class coached. Compensation ranges based on classes taught. We provide employees with free workouts in our state of the art studio with OTF Certified Coaches. Additionally, we provide training and the opportunity for career growth.
Click "Apply Now" to submit your resume today!