Posted on Sep. 16, 2016
Full Time, Part Time
Orangetheory Fitness is not only the hottest workout, it's a great place to work. Ranked as one of Inc. magazine's Fastest-Growing Private Companies and a top franchise in the world by Entrepreneur's Franchise 500®, Orangetheory Fitness is a premier fitness brand. As part of an exciting business, you can make a difference by helping people meet their health and fitness goals.
At Orangetheory Fitness, our goal is to share in the experience with our members. We introduce people who are looking to better themselves to a tried and proven program designed to deliver results. Backed by the science of post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC), our heart-rate monitored training is designed to keep heart rates in a target zone that spikes metabolism and increases energy. The result is the Orange Effect – more energy, visible toning and extra fat and calorie burn for up to 36 hours after your workout! For more information about our science backed workout, please visit www.orangetheoryfitness.com.
As an OTF Fitness Trainer, you will be responsible for delivering scientifically predesigned workouts for up to 40 clients per session. This position requires a strong ability to coach, manage time, and motivating multiple clients in a group setting. An OTF Coach must focus on a well-rounded theory of fitness, including endurance, strength, and power, using the tools given to optimize the client’s experience and results.
We are currently seeking qualified Fitness Coaches at all of our Austin area locations:
*Arbor Town Sqaure
*North Round Rock
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Deliver predesigned workouts for up to 40 clients
* Energize and motivate members throughout the sessions
* Build OTF attendance and retaining current members
* Ensure safety of participants in regards to heart rate and exercise technique
* Provide options and challenges for specific exercises to accommodate various skill levels
* Attend monthly fitness staff meetings and required educational presentations
* Handle member concerns when applicable
* Assist fitness associates, when needed, with OTF studio tours and sales
* Assist with studio events
* Attend outside events promoting Orangetheory Fitness
* Current Personal Trainer or Primary Group Exercise Instructor Certification from select accredited certifying bodies such as but not limited to ACSM, ACE, NASM, NSCA, ISSA, or AFAA.
* Current CPR/AED Certification
* Bachelor’s degree in an exercise related field is preferred
* Intermediate knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, and body mechanics
* Strong desire to work as part of a team toward common success
* Must feel confident and convey personality while coaching on a microphone
* Ability to multi-task and stay organized
* Positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills
* Desire and capacity to train all fitness levels
* 1+ years of experience teaching groups or personal training in the fitness industry
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Must be able to safely lift and move up to 40lbs
Compensation: $25-$55 per class coached. Compensation ranges based on classes taught. We provide employees with free workouts in our state of the art studio with OTF Certified Coaches. Additionally, we provide training and the opportunity for career growth.
Click "Apply Now" to submit your resume today!