Posted on May. 5, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, 401K
S.A. Comunale has an immediate opportunity available for a Fire Sprinkler Services - Commercial Sales professional in our Columbus Ohio office.
QUALIFICATIONS: Must have 2 to 3 plus years of experience selling service contracts in the Fire Protection industry.
The primary function of this role is to sell contracts including service, inspections, and small contract jobs. This position is for our Columbus, OH branch office location. This position reports directly to the Service Manager.
The responsibilities of a Service Sales Representative include promoting and selling Fire Sprinkler services and small Fire Sprinkler installation projects or remodels to contractors and end users within an assigned territory and accounts. Will establish contact with prospects and qualify potential buyers of new construction and service work by scheduling sales calls, follow up with leads, and utilizing marketing strategies. Must be able to build new business associates / relationships and grow the sprinkler service business.
This job requires a high energy level with a focus towards sales, prospecting for new clients, and customer service while in a fast paced environment.
QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• At least 3 years experience selling service contracts in the Fire Protection industry.
• Working knowledge of NFPA 13 and 25.
• Knowledge of industry standard practices for service and inspections.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to persuade & close sales
• Ability to handle a variety of situations encountered during sales process
• Work with minimal supervision
• A proven successful record of accomplishment in sales
• Significant experience with Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint) applications
The requirements listed below are representative of characteristics and demonstrated capabilities to perform this job successfully.
• Must be a self-starter
• Must build positive working relationships with multiple levels of employee and management
• Must prospect for sales
• Must demonstrate integrity and professionalism
• Must demonstrate commitment to company values
• Must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Must prioritize in a fast paced multi-task environment
• Must have demonstrated ability to perform basic business mathematical functions
• Must work with minimal supervision
• Must demonstrate ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Must comply with all operating policies, procedures, executed Plans, and Programs
Must have the demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, cooperate, and collaborate with multiple levels of employees, government agencies, customers, vendors and suppliers.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package!
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Life Insurance
• Disability Insurance
• 401 (k) plan with Company match
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Base & Incentives
• Car Allowance
• Laptop & Phone
S.A. Comunale Co., Inc. is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
ABOUT S.A. COMUNALE CO., INC.
An EMCOR Company
S.A. Comunale Co., Inc. has been an industry leader for end-to-end mechanical, fire protection and HVAC services for 40 years. Our company specializes in the design, installation, inspection, and service of fire sprinklers systems and alarm systems. Our capabilities include nationwide preventive and emergency services for virtually any type of fire protection system, as well as complete, long-term system monitoring and management.
With 13 locations and over 700 employees, including 400 skilled tradesmen throughout Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, and West Virginia, S.A. Comunale can work in virtually every market sector and facility type including renowned sports arenas, government and educational facilities, hospitals, casinos and hotels, and more.