Posted on Feb. 2, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
S.A. Comunale, a leading fire protection contractor has an immediate opportunity available for a Sprinkler Design TRAINER at our corporate office located in Norton, Ohio.
Are you a Fire Sprinkler Designer who is looking to get more out of your career? Do you wish you had more variety in your job and the ability to teach others?
We are seeking an individual to train our new up and coming Fire Sprinkler Design Trainees in our Training facility. This person will work with a primary goal of teaching our new trainees all of the information they need to know to become a Fire Sprinkler Designer. This is a GREAT opportunity for an individual who would like to move away from designing actual projects and start teaching how to do so!
Responsibilities include designing water-based automatic fire sprinkler systems to contract specifications, NFPA and local codes, analysis of blueprints’ site visits and communication with field and jurisdictional personnel, working with sales staff, hydraulically calculating systems, stock listing and ordering all materials for systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Teach trainees how to design water-based automatic fire sprinkler systems to contract specifications, NFPA and local codes.
• Teach trainees how to analyze blueprints.
• Take trainees on site visits and field surveys.
• Teach trainees how to communicate with field and jurisdictional personnel while working with project managers and sales staff.
• Teach trainees how to hydraulically calculate systems.
• Teach trainees stock listing and ordering all materials for systems.
• Redline drawings
• All other responsibilities assigned.
Education and/or Experience
• Candidates must have at least 8 years of experience in the Fire Protection industry
• Working knowledge of HydraCAD, AutoCAD and AutoSPRINK
• Microsoft/computer skills preferred.
• NICET II and above strongly preferred.
An EMCOR Company
What's in it for YOU? Here's an overview of our Employee Benefits!
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Disability Insurance
• 401(k) Plan with Company Match
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Competitive Salary
• Cell Phone
• Paid Vacation/Sick/Holidays
S.A. Comunale has been a local industry leader for end-to-end fire protection and HVAC services for nearly 100 years. We offer our clients significant financial strength, unmatched bonding capability, an award-winning safety program, and large-scale purchasing power. With 12 branch office locations and over 800 employees, including 400 skilled tradesmen throughout Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Michigan and West Virginia, S.A. Comunale can work in virtually every market sector and facility type.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.