Posted on Apr. 14, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
S.A. Comunale has an immediate opportunity available for a Fire Protection Project Manager to work in any of our Ohio offices.
Qualifications: Must have 3 to 5 plus years of experience in the plumbing or mechanical industry, working in sales, estimating, project management, and design.
The Project Manager will be responsible for bidding contract work, creating job schedules, coordinating the delivery of tools and fabrications, identifying and managing the personnel assigned to each project, and tracking labor efficiency. In addition, the individual will be responsible for representing the company at job progress meetings and initiating change orders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
◦ Accurately define project requirements
◦ Create job schedules.
◦ Coordinate the delivery of tools and fabrication.
◦ Identify and manage the personnel assigned to each project and track their labor efficiency.
◦ Attend job progress meetings, initiate change orders and contract progress billings.
◦ Estimate remaining “cost-to-complete” for monthly NIP reporting.
◦ Manage the day-to-day operations of assigned projects so that they are completed on time and on budget.
◦ Work with clients to brainstorm creative solutions to their problems and to ensure their needs are met through our customized solutions
◦ Manage projects following established guidelines that ensure they are completed as efficiently as possible.
◦ Communicate with team members regarding project needs.
◦ Read and analyzing job cost reports taking appropriate action as needed.
◦ Respond to inquiries from the senior management team in timely manner.
◦ Assist with collections as required.
Will provide direct supervision to the individuals assigned to the projects being managed.
QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• At least 3 to 5+ years experience in the plumbing or mechanical industry, working in sales, estimating, project management, and design.
• A degree from an accredited college or university is a plus.
• Significant experience with Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint) applications
The requirements listed below are representative of characteristics and demonstrated capabilities to perform this job successfully.
• Must be a self-starter
• Must build positive working relationships with multiple levels of employee and management
• Must prospect for sales
• Must demonstrate integrity and professionalism
• Must demonstrate commitment to company values
• Must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Must prioritize in a fast paced multi-task environment
• Must have demonstrated ability to perform basic business mathematical functions
• Must work with minimal supervision
• Must demonstrate ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Must comply with all operating policies, procedures, executed Plans, and Programs
Must have the demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, cooperate, and collaborate with multiple levels of employees, government agencies, customers, vendors and suppliers.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package!
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Life Insurance
• Disability Insurance
• 401 (k) plan with Company match and Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Vehicle Allowance
• Laptop/IPAD & Cell Phone
S.A. Comunale Co., Inc. is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
ABOUT S.A. COMUNALE CO., INC.
An EMCOR Company
S.A. Comunale Co., Inc. has been an industry leader for end-to-end mechanical, fire protection and HVAC services for 40 years.
Our company specializes in the design, installation, inspection, and service of fire sprinklers systems and alarm systems. Our capabilities include nationwide preventive and emergency services for virtually any type of fire protection system, as well as complete, long-term system monitoring and management.
With 13 locations and over 800 employees, including 400 skilled tradesmen throughout Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, and West Virginia, S.A. Comunale can work in virtually every market sector and facility type including renowned sports arenas, government and educational facilities, hospitals, casinos and hotels, and more.
Complete Quick Apply for Immediate Consideration and to connect with our recruiter!