at S A Comunale
Posted on Oct. 18, 2016
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
We are recruiting an EXPERIENCED Fire Extinguisher Technician for our Cleveland Ohio branch ... awesome benefits package including company vehicle and phone!
Sign On Bonus for qualified candidates!
Are you qualified?
• 2+ years of fire extinguisher installation and inspection work experience is REQUIRED.
• Kitchen Hood Fire Suppression experience is highly preferred!
S.A. Comunale has been a local industry leader in the fire protection industry.
We offer our clients significant financial strength, unmatched bonding capability, an award-winning safety program, and large-scale purchasing power. With 16 locations and over 800 employees, including 400 skilled tradesmen throughout Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Michigan and West Virginia, S.A. Comunale can work in virtually every market sector and facility type.
• Perform service, inspections and installations based on NFPA 10, 12, 17, 17A, and 2001
• Perform basic troubleshooting and describe them to owners and service managers for repairs
• Monitor and assure progress and completion of all assigned tasks
• Complete and submit all work tickets and inspection reports to administrative personnel in a timely manner
• Responsible for self-scheduling of daily inspections
• Up-sell Company capabilities to new and existing customers
• May perform inspections from man lifts at elevations of 30 to 40 feet from ground level, as necessary
• Two to three years of related work experience required
• Kitchen Hood Suppression experience (highly preferred)
• High school diploma or GED, vocational or industry trade school is a plus
• Working knowledge of the operational characteristics of fire extinguishers, kitchen hoods, and emergency/exit lights
• Knowledge of NFPA 10, 12, 17, 17A, and 2001
• Basic mechanical skills, including the ability to troubleshoot mechanical and electrical issues
• Ability to work on ladders, scaffolding, and scissors or articulating lifts
• Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
• Ability to obtain all required certifications
• Able to lift a minimum of 75 pounds
• Willing to Travel
• State of Ohio License
An EMCOR Company
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Disability/Veterans
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Disability Insurance
• Tuition Reimbursement
• 401(k) Plan with Company Match
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Sign On Bonus for qualified candidates!