Posted on Jun. 2, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Vision Insurance
Are you separating or retiring from military service soon, or a military spouse looking for a portable career?
Would you like a career in the financial services industry where you get to build relationships, help military families on a daily basis and receive career-long training and development?
If so, consider First Command.
We’re hiring men and women to join our Financial Advisor team in Jacksonville, Florida, across the United States, and abroad.
What you’ll do:
• Build relationships with clients and coach them to pursue their financial goals.
• Provide solutions that are driven by our client’s time horizon, risk tolerance and financial objectives.
• Conduct annual financial reviews so clients stay on track with their financial plan.
• Assess the need for additional financial products and make suitable recommendations.
We seek people:
• Who want to lead and help guide decisions
• Who are self-motivated and goal-oriented
• Who value integrity and have a strong work ethic
Qualifications you need:
• Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
• Proven leadership skills
What’s in it for you?
• Professional training and development
• Flexibility to set your own schedule
• Competitive compensation
• Leadership and advancement opportunities
Ready to learn more?
• Complete Quick Apply to receive more details
• Attach a current resume
• Watch your inbox, you will receive an email from us!
First Command Financial Services, Inc. is a global organization committed to helping military members, federal employees and their families get their financial lives squared away. Through a national network of more than 450 Financial Advisors, our company provides lifetime financial coaching to assist our clients in their efforts to reduce debt, build wealth, manage risk, and pursue their financial goals.
In the recruiting of Financial Advisors, First Command does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, age or veteran status. No information solicited by First Command from you is intended to be used in a discriminatory manner. All information provided by you will be reviewed carefully, but the receipt of an Advisor application or other information does not imply that you will be offered the opportunity to enter into a Financial Advisor/Agent Agreement with First Command.
©2017 First Command Financial Services, Inc. parent of First Command Financial Planning, Inc. (Member SIPC, FINRA), First Command Advisory Services, Inc., First Command Insurance Services, Inc. and First Command Bank. Securities and brokerage services are offered by First Command Financial Planning, Inc., a broker-dealer. Financial planning and investment advisory services are offered by First Command Advisory Services, Inc., an investment adviser. Insurance products and services are offered by First Command Insurance Services, Inc. in all states except Montana, where as required by law, insurance products and services are offered by First Command Financial Services, Inc. (a separate Montana domestic corporation). Banking products and services are offered by First Command Bank. Securities products are not FDIC insured, have no bank guarantee and may lose value. A financial plan, by itself, cannot assure that retirement or other financial goals will be met.
First Command Financial Services Inc. and its related entities are not affiliated with or endorsed by the U.S. government or the U.S. armed forces.