Posted on Sep. 19, 2016
***MEET OUR HIRING MANAGERS IN PERSON!!!!!!!
***Visit us on October 4th from 10:00am to 2:00pm
***Click Apply now for the location address
If you’re an experienced professional considering a career change, put your skills and contacts to work as an advisor in the Advisor Career Development Program. At Ameriprise Financial, we partner with you to build the core skills necessary to have a successful career as a Financial Advisor through hands on training and mentoring with experienced Advisors in your local area. We offer a base salary plus commission, full employee benefits and cover all training and licensing costs.
• Develop ongoing financial planning relationships with clients to help them achieve their financial goals.
• Generate leads through contacting personal networks, generating referrals, attending local seminars and trade shows, advertising, joining networking groups and utilizing web based marketing venues.
• Schedule and conduct financial planning meetings with clients.
• Provide ongoing client service to help clients stay on track of their financial goals.
• Proven track record of building strong relationships and delivering superior client service.
• No prior experience as a Financial Advisor or Trainee in the past 10 years.
• Ability to obtain required securities and state licenses within 150 days of hire.
• Ideal candidate would possess 5+ years of professional work experience.
• High level of confidence, perseverance and a strong desire to achieve and succeed in a goal-oriented environment.
• Outstanding verbal, written and listening communication skills.
• Willingness and desire to be part of a team environment and to learn through a mentoring relationship.
• Four-year college degree from an accredited institution.
At Ameriprise, we’re not just in the business of managing our clients’ finances — we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential, too.
Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise Financial.
Please Click ‘Apply’ for location details to Meet Our Recruiters and Submit your Resume Today!
Thank you for your interest in Ameriprise Financial, and we look forward to meeting you on October 4th!