Posted on Oct. 30, 2017
Allegiance Services LLC ( Formerly Sevenfold Technologies LLC )
AT&T - DIRECTV Warehouse Supervisor ( Experience Required )
Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for managing various processes within their satellite markets. This position will also monitor quality, training and day-to-day operations for the business and will report directly to the Branch Manager.
This opening is located at our Baltimore MD Location.
Warehouse Supervisor will serve as a single point of contact for all problems in the Field Operations environment and will aggressively pursue root causes for service failures while communicating regularly with the Site Manager. You will be responsible for assuring that Quality Assurance standards are met and maintained while still assisting field technicians with problems and troubleshooting advanced issues. The Field Supervisor assists with the development and implementation of policies and procedures consistent with those of the organization to ensure efficient and safe technical operation of the department. You will be responsible for conducting training utilizing the company’s safety, quality and customer service practices, policies and standards. You will also be responsible for utilizing and developing ongoing systems that meet both company and client standards.
As the Warehouse Supervisor, you will be part of a very exciting team that has a combination of project management and leadership skills. You will need a strong work ethic and have the ability to establish working relationships with employees while serving as a conduit between employees and senior management. We are looking for the right team player; someone who can influence field operations and help bring the Home Services group to the next level.
· Supervising Warehouse Experience Required or equivalent experience in the technical industry, Satellite, Cable, Dish, Directv or
AT&T, Telecommunications management required.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and Social Security Card.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and inventory software systems
· Solid written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail and prioritization.
· Ability to lead and develop others in achieving company goals and objectives.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and employees.
· SBCA and/or other industry certifications preferred, but not required
· Must meet company hiring criteria for pre-employment screening to include a drug test, criminal background, and MVR.
· Ability to work full-time, up to and including 6 days a week, weekends and holidays as needed.
· Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds and climb up to a 40-foot ladder.
· Warehouse & Inventory control experience required.
cable, wiring, satellite, security alarm, home theater, electrical, internet, telecommunication, maintenance, repair, electronic, OSHA, install, customer service, military, dish, Time Warner, Cox Cable, Directv, AT&T
It feels great to work for a company that is expanding its global footprint in this fast-paced, exciting industry
We are very excited to hear from you.