Posted on Dec. 15, 2017
Tucker Energy Services is currently hiring Field Supervisors for Frac, Coil Tubing or Wireline Cased Hole for our growing McAlester, Oklahoma location.
We offer competitive pay and a great benefits package!
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply today for immediate consideration. Please submit your resume via email - you will be redirected to our email address for quick apply:
Tucker Energy Services is a privately owned multinational oil and gas services corporation providing innovative technology solutions with a strong commitment to customer focused service. With corporate direction from the Houston headquarters we create the best quality customer-driven solutions. Our globally recognized product lines provide answers to complex upstream and downstream customer problems.
Tucker Energy Services is a company committed to supplying quality services and solutions to the oil and gas industry while adhering to the highest safety standards. At Tucker Energy Services, we strive to be the best in class while creating an enjoyable and rewarding work environment that encourages professional and personal growth for all employees.
Creating the industry's best workplace is our goal at Tucker Energy Services. In order to lead the industry in customer service we need to provide our team with all the resources they need to excel. That means empowering employees to prioritize their own safety above all other objectives, providing industry-leading training and career development, competitive compensation, and considering the importance of our employees & families in our workplace policies.
We are always looking for motivated, talented individuals to join our team. We are currently looking for Stimulation Services Service Supervisors to join our dynamic team in our offices located McAlester, OK
The scope of the position is as follows:
The Stimulation Services Service Supervisor works with the Site Supervisors to coordinate customer requirements with all phases of operations at the field locations in accordance to TES policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ensures compliance with the TES Competence Assurance System and that all department personnel complete required training and competence assessments according to TES Inc.’s Operating Procedures.
· Consults with HR to handle employee relations issues, recruitment, and all personnel changes to ensure all personnel activities are in compliance with organizational and regulatory guidelines.
· Ensures all direct reports understand and comply with the Quality Management System, Standard Operating Procedures, HSSE Policies
· Performs pre-job quality checks by testing all stimulation fluids, chemicals and proppants.
· Performs pre and post-job chemical, fluid and proppant inventories.
· Completes all appropriate documentation and communicates test results to appropriate staff.
· Maintains field lab equipment in good clean working order.
· Ensures all equipment is returned from the job site to the facility at the conclusion of each assigned job.
· Works with region lab personnel or Chemist to perform basic product testing, job preparation testing.
· Other duties as assigned.
· High School Diploma or equivalent with at least two (2) years of Stimulation experience.
· Knowledge of fracturing, stimulation and related products and services.
· Must have a valid CDL or the ability to obtain one with a satisfactory driving record. Must be able to pass a DOT physical and drug test. Must comply with DOT regulations
· Excellent written communication skills with strong work ethics. Must be a team player.
· Ability to respond to Clients needs with a strong customer service approach.
· Safety oriented.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule, including long and/or irregular hours.
· Good computer skills; Microsoft Office.
Tucker Energy Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer