Posted on Oct. 30, 2017
AT&T ( DIRECTV ) Experienced Field Satellite Supervisor needed in Baltimore, MD
Allegiance Services LLC is growing, and we need an experienced Field Supervisor at our Baltimore MD, site. (Formerly 7fold Technologies LLC)
Are you ready for the next level?
The Field Supervisor will be responsible for managing various processes within their satellite markets. This position will also monitor quality, training and day-to-day operations for the business and will report directly to the Site Manager.
The Field Supervisor will serve as a single point of contact for all problems in the Field Operations environment and will aggressively pursue root causes for service failures while communicating regularly with the Site Manager. You will be responsible for assuring that Quality Assurance standards are met and maintained while still assisting field technicians with problems and troubleshooting advanced issues. The Field Supervisor assists with the development and implementation of policies and procedures consistent with those of the organization to ensure efficient and safe technical operation of the department. You will be responsible for conducting training utilizing the company's safety, quality and customer service practices, policies and standards. You will also be responsible for utilizing and developing on-going systems that meet both company and client standards.
As the Field Supervisor, you will be part of a very exciting team that demands a combination of project management and leadership skills. You will need a strong work ethic and have the ability to establish working relationships with employees while serving as a conduit between employees and senior management. We are looking for the right team player; someone who can influence field operations and help bring the Home Services group to the next level.
· Experience in technical industry, Satellite, Cable, or Telecommunications management required.
· Must possess a valid driver's license and social security card.
(Truck, Van or SUV will not be provided with this job).
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and inventory software systems preferred.
· Solid written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail and prioritization.
· Ability to lead and develop others in achieving company goals and objectives.
· Ability to effectively present information to managers, clients, customers, and employees.
· SBCA and/or other industry certifications preferred.
· Must meet company hiring criteria to include a drug test, criminal background, MVR.
· Ability to work full-time, up to and including 6 days a week, weekends and holidays as needed.
· Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds and climb up to a 40-foot ladder.
· Must have an overall understanding of the work environment and process, with an intermediate level of technical skills required to complete assignments
· Must be able to work under pressure
· Good verbal communication skills
· Effective communication through writing skills
· Must be able to climb heights and be in crawl spaces
· Some Travel May Be Required
Related Experience Required: Cable, Dish or Directv, AT&T, Time Warner, Telecommunications, Field Supervisor, Management, Supervisor, Leadership, Training, Customer Service
It feels great to work for a company that is expanding its global footprint in this fast-paced, exciting industry
We are excited to talk with you.