Posted on Jan. 16, 2018
Field Service Technicians
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reports to Field Supervisor. Troubleshoots, repairs and maintains office equipment at customer locations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Communicates clock-in and out times from field location at the beginning and end of each work day.
2. Troubleshoots, repairs and maintains office equipment at customer locations.
3. Seeks advice from the appropriate Product Specialist when necessary.
4. Communicates activity to assigned Dispatcher throughout the work day.
5. Maintains a professional appearance.
6. Maintains appropriate stock levels in car stock (including tools and cleaning supplies).
7. Comes to the shop only upon the approval of a Dispatcher, Field Supervisor or Service Management.
8. Prepares necessary paperwork for reimbursements, service tickets and car sheets in a timely manner.
9. Provides own, reliable transportation or utilizes a company vehicle in accordance with the Company Provided Automobile Policy.
10. Communicates with the customer and co-workers in a professional manner to discuss problems with the machinery.
Will cover Louisville, Lexington & Elizabethtown areas as needed.
Full Benefit Package and $13.00/hour to start. Up to $17.00/hour depending on experience
Ability to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Ability to bend, stoop, push and pull in order to work on copiers.
Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
Ability to use hand tools in order to repair copiers.
Ability to work with chemicals to include toner, glass cleaner, isopropyl alcohol, and exterior soap.
High school Diploma or GED
Good mechanical/electronic skills
Good verbal communications and customer service skills
Valid driver’s license and good driving record
Certification of car insurance
This job description is not all inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be added as necessary by the Director of Service & Technology.
Apply via e-mail - attach resume using quick apply method.